Friday, August 19, 2011

Miss Hattie { Bark River Michigan Child Photographer }

The beautiful Miss Hattie...the first time I got to capture this little beauty she quickly stole my heart! This image from her newborn session is still one of my all time favorites...it's just a sweet, simple and beautiful capture. Well now Miss Hattie has grown up a little and is now two years old. One thing that I love about my job is that I get to see these little babes who are so tiny and fresh grow up right before me...their newborn session and then the in-between months: 3 to 9 months, then the famous ONE year cake smash, eighteen months, the two year session and so on.

Miss Hattie is now two and she's a beautiful two year old who loves to dance...it is one of the cutest things ever to see her dance! She made mom and I work for her smiles but were those smiles worth it! I can't wait until the next time she comes to visit me to see how much she has changed and grown.










0 comments: