Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are you sure it's spring? { Bark River Michigan Child Photographer }

The weather here has been crazy! There are days it's sunny and warm enough to wear shorts and then the next day there's snow on the ground...thankfully it doesn't stay long...we are ready for a nice warm summer! So of course I have gotten some new items and Paige loves to model it all! This day she decided to try this new tutu (I know, usually I make my own tutu's but not this one) and headband. Both items can be found on Etsy. The flower headband is from Pretty Baby Bowtique and I think I have pretty much all of her headbands...love her things! The ribbon tutu is from Petitepeanut.

Now here's my baby girl...just beautiful!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love the colors and your daughter is gorgeous!
-Shellie

ali hohn said...

What a cutie Michelle!