Monday, May 24, 2010

Do you know a HERO ~ The Littlest Heroes Project { Bark River Michigan Photographer }

I am so honored to say that I am part of this wonderful and amazing organization! You see, I know a hero and he happens to be my son. Preston is a happy and loving six year old who has Autism. Preston is a huge part of the reason my passion for photography had become so strong and of course he is the reason why I wanted to be part of this project. I would be honored to capture your family's special moments! So a little more about this wonderful organization....

The Littlest Heroes Project is a non-profit based organization founded in January 2008 by Felicia Reinhard, made up of professional photographers nationwide that provide free photo sessions to our nations Littlest Heroes. Through the power of photography we are giving back and taking a stand for these children who sometimes feel forgotten because of their illnesses. We are here to let them know that they are heroes to many, and to share their inspirational stories and photos with the world.

If you have a child, or know a child, who suffers from any type of serious illness or life altering disability we are here to help. The Littlest Heroes Project provides you with a complimentary photo shoot for your hero and family. Please read the information on this site and be sure to contact us so we can help pair you up with a photographer from your area. The whole family … Super Sibs and the Brave Parents are welcome to participate in the session as well


And of course we need to include a picture of our HERO! If you know Preston or have even met him once... you know he is one AMAZING little guy! Jamie and I are so GRATEFUL that we were chosen to be his parents! Sometimes people ask if we could have him without the Autism would we...our answer is always no...if you listen to me talk about Preston you will hear me say HE HAS AUTISM...it's just like he has a cold (yes, I know that's really not how it is...I just think of it that way). The Autism does not make who our little man is...Preston makes who Preston is!

If you would like more information feel free to contact me or go to http://www.littlestheroesproject.org/ to find out more!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this project- good for you for being part of it! our little guy is a cutie by the way. :00
-Shellie